Version 0.1.3 Changelog
Version 0.1.3 of Baldi's Basics Plus has released! Here's what's changed:
- The Nametag item now works against Beans and Chalkles. They will ignore you while you are wearing it.
- When wandering into open areas, NPCs will now avoid picking the edges to walk to if possible. This means that hiding in a corner or against a wall with a chalk eraser cloud is a guaranteed way to successfully hide from someone, as there is no chance they will wander close to the wall. Just make sure they didn't see you before using the chalk eraser!
- Principal of the Thing can now send It's a Bully to detention if he sees him bullying the player.
- Extended time for the party event. It will now last anywhere from 50 to 80 seconds. Previously, it could last from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Extended time for the mystery room event. It will now last anywhere from 90 to 120 seconds. Previously, it could last from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Added a version number to the sign-in screen.
- Lowered guilt time for using the BSODA from 3 seconds to 0.8 seconds. With this change, Principal of the Thing practically has to see you use the BSODA in order to scold you for it.
- Removed the rare one-way walls from level 3. Yes these were intentional and yes, the cursed things will make a comeback some day.
- Subtitles that are missing a value will now simply display the key it's looking for instead of the generic "Localized text not found" message.
- Removed some unnecessary debug warnings that could potentially cause slowdown.
- NPCs can no longer pass through Math Machines
- Doors now make noise when opened by NPCs (Before they only made noise when closing after opened by an NPC).
- Fixed a bug that caused notebooks to spawn a bit further away from the math machine each time they were spawned in endless mode.
- Made improvements to save functionality that will hopefully prevent save data corruption.
- Instead of crashing, the game will now display an error screen when a corrupted save is attempting to load.
- If the high scores data file is corrupted, the game will now automatically reset it to defaults.
- Fixed a bug that caused the backer credits not to display.
- Fixed a bug that allowed buttons to spawn in mystery rooms.
- Fixed the invisible trees in the playgrounds of pre-made levels.
- Entering "-" into a seed field will no longer crash the game, and will instead select a random seed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mrs. Pomp to start attacking the player when they clicked on a locked door.
- When getting moved while inside a locker (By using a teleporter or getting teleported by Arts and Crafters for example) you will now be removed from the locker.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to place portal posters on tiles that Chalkles could spawn on.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to place portal posters on tiles that are blocked on the player's side of the wall.
- Fixed the subtitle for Chalkles spawning sound being too short.
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.3_Windows.zip 66 MB
Jul 07, 2020
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.3_Linux.zip 71 MB
Jul 07, 2020
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.3_OSX.zip 66 MB
Jul 07, 2020