Version 0.1.4 Changelog
Version 0.1.4 has released with a bunch of bug fixes and adjustments, here's what's changed!
- Re-added Baldi's countdown and "ready or not" audio clips.
- Whirlpools no longer remove items. Instead, they will now suck the player and NPCs in and teleport them somewhere else on the map!
- Also adjusted the amount of whirlpools that spawn in a flood, and the strength of whirlpools.
- Tweaked shaders for potentially better performance when fog is not active.
- Updated to the latest version of Unity 2019 (2019.4.5f1).
- Added a text prompt on the sign-in screen to enter your name if no names have been added.
- Made multiple fixes to the level generator. The following changes will result in seeds changing!
- All types of swinging doors should no longer be able to spawn on top of each other.
- Rooms can no longer spawn at the corners of halls and other rooms. This is to fix a bug that could allow rooms to spawn, but have no connection to a hall or room. This most commonly occurred with Gotta Sweep's closet.
- Fixed multiple bugs which allowed things such as lockers to spawn over windows and posters to spawn behind wall-covering objects.
- Principal of the Thing can no longer get stuck inside It's A Bully while trying to send him to detention.
Stamina now recharges while inside lockersOkay so this is embarrassing... I fixed this, and then this introduced another bug, so I fixed that, which ultimately... Unfixed this and I didn't realize it until after I released the update. OOPS! Expect this to be fixed in the next update.
- Math Machine notebooks will now appear on the map in endless mode when they respawn, but before the new problem is solved.
- The level generator will no longer connect tiles to null tiles, which are used on elevators. This fixes a bug that would allow hallways to rarely connect to the inside of the elevator.
- Fixed a bug where Playtime wouldn't return to normal speed when using a Nametag while she was chasing you.
- Fixed upside down locker textures.
- Principal of the Thing will no longer stop running when being pushed by an outside force when using the Principal Whistle.
- Fixed a missing subtitle for when notebooks respawn.
- Fixed Chalkles sprite fade-in. It will now fade in from black to white, instead of from transparent to fully opaque.
- Fixed Cloudy Copter continuing to blow wind even if he leaves his location to go to a party.
- Skybox was supposed to render properly in the playground, but due to an oversight it's not quite right yet. A proper fix will be in the next update.
- Elevators can now be exited from the inside when they are closed as a failsave if the player somehow accesses a closed elevator.
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.4_Windows.zip 66 MB
Jul 25, 2020
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.4_Linux.zip 71 MB
Jul 25, 2020
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.4_OSX.zip 66 MB
Jul 25, 2020