Version 0.1.5 Changelog
I just released one last minor update before version 0.2 releases in a few weeks! Here's what's changed:
- Whirlpools no longer pull you all the way down to the ground.
- Increased the speed at which teleporting whirlpools form (The ones that appear where an entity is getting teleported to, not the ones that appear when a flood begins).
- Reduced the number of whirlpools that spawn in the flood event (The previous amount was only meant for testing purposes. Oops!).
- The tape player and pay phone now have a cooldown before they can be used again.
- Playtime now gets sad and cancels the jump rope minigame if you enter a locker while playing.
- Fixed a bug that would allow math machine balloons to get dragged down near then ground when being held while the player got sucked into a whirlpool.
- Fixed the playground skybox. You should no longer be able to see objects from inside the school above the fence!
- Marked all shaders as opaque. All shaders are now cutout shaders. This fixed pretty much all sorting issues in the game!
- Stamina now recharges while inside lockers, while teleporting, and while getting sucked up by a whirlpool.
- Tweaked the NPC navigator to ensure the height value of destinations is always the same. This should reduce the vertical shaking that you'd sometimes see from NPCs. It should also prevent bugs where certain NPCs would sink down into the floor.
- Fixed a bug that would cause NPCs to get stuck when wandering into open areas with only one entrance/exit and with no wall-less tiles.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the player to retain the effects of the Faculty Nametag after it wore off if they died or quit with one and then used another before restarting the program.
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to be stuck in the wrong layer (Removing all collision) when quitting while "hidden" (In a locker, while teleporting, or while getting sucked up by a whirlpool), and then hiding again before restarting the program.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use tapes on tape players and quarters on payphones without the items being used up in explorer mode, allowing the items to be used infinitely.
- Fixed a bug which caused "8" to show up as a subtitle when the fog event started.
- Reworked the cameras a bit to remove conflicts when being assigned to multiple locations. This was primarily to fix a bug where the camera would be in the wrong location when entering a locker while playing jump rope.
- Fixed a bug that allowed whirlpools to spawn in locations that they shouldn't, like inside the elevator.
- Fixed a bug that allowed whirlpools to send the player to locations where they could get stuck. This should no longer be possible.
Thanks for playing, and I hope you're all looking forward to 0.2!
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.5_Windows.zip 66 MB
71 days ago
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.5_Linux.zip 71 MB
71 days ago
Baldi's Basics + V0.1.5_OSX.zip 66 MB
71 days ago