Android 1.4.2 Update
Sorry for taking so long, but I've finally release a new update for the mobile version! Here's what's changed:
- Improved code for doors and swinging doors.
- Removed a time tracking feature for endless mode that went unused.
- Adjusted high score text.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to use keys on unlocked doors.
- Added UI size and height options to mobile version.
- Added "ITEM" text to empty item button
- Implemented Unity's lightweight rendering pipeline to improve performance
- Added touch controls to secret room
- "OK" button can no longer be pressed while the answer box is empty. This is to prevent a wrong answer being accidentally input when mashing the interact button to pick up a notebook.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes pause when leaving the YCTP.
- Small optimizations
I've also uploaded a Mono version of the game, alongside the IL2CPP version from last time. I still haven't figured out what the cause of the insane rendering bug some of you were getting is, but if you are still experiencing it with the IL2CPP version, please try the Mono version. I really have no idea if that will make any difference, but it's worth a shot.
Also, once the mobile version looks good to go, I plan on releasing a 1.4.2 update for PCs as well, with all of the general fixes and optimizations going into the mobile version.
Thanks, and as before please let me know of any issues in the comments!
BALDI_1.4.2_Android_IL2CPP.apk 53 MB
Mar 20, 2019
BALDI_1.4.2_Android_Mono.apk 48 MB
Mar 20, 2019